Current status of the "Top Ten" forums.
1. al-Faloja: Down, but showing signs of life in the form of database errors (which is better for them than having your domain names not resolve to an IP address).
2. al-Sh'mukh: Down.
3. at-Tahadi: Down.
4. al-Hanein: Active yes, but jihadi? Not so much so.
5. al-Medad: Active, but barely so.
6. al-Qimmah: Active, and also enjoying an increase in traffic. Being the official forum of a genuine al-Qaida franchise - not to mention enjoying a facsimile of "safe haven" in Sweden - this site is bound to be popular with those brothers who actually care about the authenticity of what read, hear, and see.
7. al-Ma'ark: Down.
8. al-Ansar (Arabic): Active, despite being hopelessly compromised. Traffic to this site has roughly doubled since al-Faloja swallowed the wrong pill.
9. Majahden: Down.
10. al-Leyoth: Active, by way of an IP address rather than a domain name (http://22.214.171.124/~leyothin/vb/).
Five up, of which two should really not even be in the list of top sites.
Five are down, all of which made unique and valuable contributions to the global Islamic resitance movement.
Posted on 02 July 2010 @ 20:50
© 2003-2011 society for internet research